Home Staging and Design
TRANSFORMING ANY HOME INTO A MASTERPIECE
Services to Fit Every Need
White Orchid Interiors specializes in using our creative eye to make your home a work of art. Whether you want to have us transform your home into a buyer's dream home, or design a space that perfectly reflects your family’s style, needs and comfort, we can do it.
Consultation and Detailed Report
You will be amazed at the dramatic transformations I will be able to accomplish using what is already in the home. Whether you plan on selling your home, or enjoying it for yourself, we can turn a dream home vision into reality.
- During my consultation, I will walk through the home with the homeowner, focusing on the areas that need some TLC. I give recommendations of which items should be removed, and which items can be used. I also give suggestions on using the existing items to stage the home.
- I photograph each room, make notes and include the suggestions discussed, giving a visual list of my suggestions. I then send an email including all of the photos and a detailed report what was discussed.
- I stay in constant contact with the homeowner to answer any questions. This gives the homeowner a sense of security and helps to give them confidence when starting the process.
There are times when the homeowners need to remain in the home during the course of the sale. Most of the time the homeowner's personal belongings must stay in the home. Using existing items, and bringing in some of ours, we customize a staging plan that will appeal to homebuyers.
- During the walk through of the home, I take notes of changes that need to be made and create a plan of what I need to bring in to update the home to create the buyer's dream home.
- I suggest de-personalizing the home which allows a potential buyer the ability to picture themselves living there.
- I schedule a date for staging and bring in the needed items, helping to showcase a house that appeals to buyers.
Vacant Home Staging
It is a must that a vacant home be staged. Homebuyers need to enter the home and immediately feel a connection to the home and envision themselves living there.
- I start by touring the home to take photos and customize a staging plan that will help sell the house.
- On the day of the stage we bring in furniture and accessories that will create an environment that will capture a buyer's eye, and leave a lasting impression.
- Once the house has sold, we remove all items.